Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduction

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:35 am

Hello,

My name is Raimond Wolters, I'm 42 years old and I live in The Netherlands.
Ever since I was little I wanted to become a truckdriver but life decided otherwise.
Due to circumstances I have never been able to fullfill my childhood dream, but because of truck simulators I can still drive a truck.
I have been playing truck simulators since the first 18 Wheels of Steel was released and that gradually evolved into where I am now, driving a truck in Euro Truck Simulator 2.
I have been a member of several different VTC's over the years but due to real life getting in the way I needed to quit driving for the last 6 months.
Now that I have more time to spend I went looking for a VTC again to enhance my experience driving a truck in ETS2.
Having looked at several different options I decided to join BlackJack Logistics, first of all because of the professional look of the website, second because of the beautiful colour combination of the company skins.
And last but not least because you are using the RJL Scania, my favourite truck mod.
I hope I have given you some insight in who I am and into the reasons why I decided to join this VTC.
If any of you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask and I'll be happy to answer them.

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post by Admin on Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:50 pm

Thank you for your kind words please also have a look at our Face Book Site more pictures Smile we will get back to you! Can i ask do you have TeamSpeak?

Dave.

FACEBOOK
Admin
Admin

http://blackjackgroup.your-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:36 pm

Hello Dave,

No I don't have teamspeak but I can get it if needed.

Raimond

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:18 pm

Please if you could get Teamspeak this will help as we use this all the time. We aren`t a large group only a handful of guys this is how we want it to be. We can have a chat about how we work ect nothing bad all good fun.

Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:35 pm

Ok no problem, I will download and install it and let you know when that's done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:40 pm

we are on TeamSpeak tonight Smile

Dave
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content